Wed, Mar 01|
Building a financial model that supports your ideal lifestyle
If money were no obstacle, what would your ideal day or year look like? Whether you're aware or not, your lifestyle has a financial model behind it. In this 3-part workshop series, you'll map out your ideal lifestyle and design a financial model that supports it.
Time & Location
Mar 01, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EST
About the event
In this 3 part webinar series, you'll learn how to build a financial model that supports your ideal lifestyle. You'll walk away with clarity about what your ideal lifestyle is, an actual financial model you can follow, and a wealth-generating budget.
Each session will be 90 minutes and will include both educational content, proven templates, and dedicated time to work on your model alongside others who are doing the same.
This webinar is perfect for you if:
- You're tired of the 9-5 grind or the entrepreneurial hustle
- There just aren't enough hours in your day to get ahead and you feel stuck
- You sense you could be working "smarter not harder" to make your money but don't know where to begin
- You want a more seasonal lifestyle with "seasons" of rest or travel, supported by passive income streams
What you'll walk away with:
- A map of your ideal lifestyle
- A realistic budget for your ideal lifestyle
- A financial model that connects lifestyle-aligned income streams to your dream budget
- A set of criteria for what new income you focus on or say yes to (and what you don't)
- A clear roadmap for how you can financially support your ideal lifestyle, so you can stop wishing and start living
- Clear templates and guidance for completing all of the above, based on proven models and experience
All tickets include access to all three workshops in this 3-part series. Optionally you can buy a premium ticket that includes a 45 minute 1:1 coaching session to look at your specific case and model.
March 1st from 12:00 - 1:30pm EST
March 8th from 12:00 - 1:30pm EST
March 15th from 12:00 - 1:30pm EST
Includes access to all three 90 minute workshops in this 3-part seriesFrom $150.00 to $300.00
- $150.00+$3.75 service fee
- $300.00+$7.50 service fee